Thursday, August 21, 2008

My swing

I found a big swing at the playground. It is different from the swing I have at home. It is not very high, but it is just right for me!

Mommy is happy because I am getting better at eating by myself. Today I ate a whole cup full of peas by myself! Mommy has noticed that I don't like vegetables without meat mixed in with them. I guess I take after Daddy! Well, sometimes yogurt does the trick. I like yogurt. It tastes like milk!

I still love to dance, and now I am tired of crawling. I want to walk everywhere! I make Mom-mom walk with me all around her house. I think that if I keep practicing, I will be able to walk on my own soon! Now I can stand up without holding onto anything for a long time.

Tomorrow I am leaving San Francisco to go to Boston. I am going to visit some friends of mine and then go to Vermont to see the Green Mountains, and maybe some cows!

No comments: