Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Alpine Bunny


I went to the Alps with Mommy and Daddy. We drove up the mountain to a place called La Rouine, where Mabé and the Papé and Léo were waiting for us. I have already been to La Rouine once before but this time it was more fun because I got to practice walking. I love walking around the coffee table. I can go around and around. One of my new favorite games is to let go and see how long I can stand up all by myself. Then I fall down and make a big boom! Mommy and Daddy say it's better to play that game in my crib than outside on the patio. I don't know why.

We also walked to other places. We saw lots of trees and water, and even a waterfall! I put my foot into the water but it was a little cold, so I decided not to go for a swim. For now I think I'll stick to my bathtub!

I slept very well in La Rouine - sometimes I slept in until 9 or 9:30! Everyone seemed to think that was a good idea. I also got to eat a lot of yummy things. And I visited my great-grandparents in their garden.

I tried to play with Léo but he doesn't seem to like it when I pull his tail. I don't understand dogs. They seem very complicated.

I got to play with my grandparents while my parents were out looking at flowers. Here is a picture they took while they were out playing. Doesn't it look nice? Mommy and Daddy said it was like a Windows desktop picture, whatever that is. I like flowers. Some of them taste very good!

1 comment:

Joan G said...

A postcard picture indeed.