Monday, March 10, 2008

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

I had a fun weekend. Papé and Mabé came to visit me again. We went for a long walk in the sunshine, and then we went to a museum to see modern art. The grown-ups weren't very impressed by the art but I hope we get to go back there again. It was a great place to take a nap!

I also got to play cards. I played belotte with Daddy and I was very good at choosing which cards he should play.

I went to the pediatrician's office on Friday and had more vaccines. That wasn't fun. But I liked being weighed. I weigh over 8 kilos now, or about 18 lbs. I can almost sit up by myself, and the doctor says my teeth are starting to come in. She says it's almost time for me to eat apple sauce! Yum!

Today it is raining again so I have to stay inside. I have been busy though, taking care of my pets...



And practicing my speech for my Daddy's job interviews. I am going to introduce him! That way he is sure to get whatever job he wants.

No comments: