Tuesday, March 18, 2008

California Adventures!


I guess you have been wondering where I have been lately. Last Thursday Mommy took me on a big plane and we got to see clouds and mountains from way up high, and then we arrived in California, where we saw Mom-mom, Pop-pop, Uncle Gary, Aunt Michelle, and cousin Julianne, and even Everett and Griffin, who are big boys. The big kids like to run around and make lots of noise. I wish I was bigger so I could play with them.

I have been having a good time, though Mommy was complaining because it took me a while to learn to sleep here. I have teeth growing in too, which means I will be able to eat real food soon. Though I am not sure I am ready for that. Last night Mommy ran off and Mom-mom tried to give me formula, and I said no, no, no!

I can almost sit up on my own, and I roll over when I need to reach my toys. But my favorite thing is still jumping up and down!

No comments: