Thursday, December 20, 2007

Quelle Aventure!

Yesterday was full of surprises. First, we got into a big car, then we got into a big plane, then a smaller plane, then another car! Everything moved a lot, even more than a swing!

Now we are in a fun place with lots of new toys. I will have to take some pictures of them before too long. At the moment I only have a picture of me wearing my Papé's hat from when he was very small like me.

What do you think? Am I looking very Provençal?

Last night I slept in a big crib for the first time, but it didn't bother me. I slept for 6 hours, then another 4 hours. Mommy and Daddy were very proud of me.

We also took a walk to see all the dogs of the neighborhood. We saw big dogs, little dogs, scary dogs, and nice dogs. It was sunny and I got to ride in my new stroller.

Anyway, I think this international travel stuff is pretty easy. I am ready to travel around the world!

No comments: