Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Mud!


We went walking in the mud today. I got to ride with Mommy, all bundled up in her coat! Then I got to ride with Daddy, and we got lost in the fields. Daddy says that happens all the time when Papé is the one with the map, so I'd better get used to it.

Yesterday I stayed up until 1 in the morning so that I could enjoy the party. I don't understand why everyone likes to sit at the table and talk. It's boring. And when I ask questions, no one answers me. Or at least, no one gives me any good answers. And they seem to ignore my opinions on politics and economics. I did like opening presents, though. I got toys, and clothes, and the letters to spell NOE. Though Mommy says it can also spell ONE. That is silly. After the party I went to sleep and didn't wake up until 11 in the morning! Mommy had to wake me up to eat, and then I went back to sleep all by myself. Mommy and Daddy think I'm the best baby ever.

We also took a picture of me with my Daddy, Papé, and my great-grandfather Pageo. What do you think, is there a family resemblance? I'm the cutest, of course...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Noe looks so much bigger than when I saw him! Happy New Year to all of you :)