Saturday, October 27, 2007

Rainy Weekend


Yesterday I grabbed the ring that holds my ladybug toy and held it for a long time! Once I caught the little bugger I didn't want to let him go. But eventually I had to, and he started flying around again. Today it is harder to practice because there is no heat in my apartment and my parents keep trying to cover my hands to keep them warm.

I have started making new sounds, mostly coos and a few satisfied sighs. I am working up to something more communicative, but my parents are so hopeless at distinguishing between my cries that I am not sure it is really worth it.


In other news, my parents are working on getting a picture of me in which my eyes are actually open. But they are not very skilled at that. Here is my old picture back, by request!

1 comment:

Joan G said...

what happened to that cute photo that originally goes with this entry? That one was extra cute.