Friday, October 26, 2007

Noe's Note of the Day


Here I am with my Grandma Joan. She likes to take pictures with me. Do you think I look like her? I am frowning here, which I am already very good at, but I am also working on learning how to smile...but I'm saving it for a day when I am really, truly happy. For this to happen, several conditions must be met. First, I must be very, very full. My mommy had better feed me lots and lots of milk, and she'd better consume some wine and cheese (and not just *any* cheese) before she does it. Secondly, my grandmother had better do a diaper check to make sure my parents have been keeping me properly clean. Thirdly, they'd better dress me in a cute outfit, because I just know everyone will want to take my picture, and I want to look my best. You should see the pictures they took for my passport! Blech!

No comments: